Homes & Farms

Hunt's Blacksmith Shop on Wellington St., 1901.

Tenement house Once housing for Cambell Paper Mill workers, Village St (near new police station). Next owned by C. Norman and torn down, 1999.
Old house Main St., circa 1890.
Christopher Slocom House 1819 Slocomb Place, east of present Community Church, Main Street in W. Medway. "A house,barn, and law office for Squire Slocom, which stood on the parsonage land, were built before 1820. In 1849 his house was moved to Slocomb Place and still stands... (from Hixon's Brief History of Medway). 2002.
Old Congregational Church Parsonage Orig. site of Slocom homstead. Built1850. Across from church. Main St. W. Medway. Second Congregational Church parsonage, 1867. 2002.
Old Fuller House Built 1825. Corner of High St. & Main. Simeon Fuller was storekeeper and owned all land on N. Main St. between Mechanic & Slocomb. Elihu White next owner, 1878. Current owner, M.J. White. 2002.
Old Finer houses (Early Postcard) "attractive residences", Village St. near Campbell St., no date.
Old house Circa 1910. Main St at Cottage St. (3) apartment bldg. Was torn down, 1970.
Old Fales house W.A. Fales residence, Main & Lincoln Sts., Memorial Day, 1900.
Large home w. carriage houses Old Dr. Jacob Ide house, 1816. Winthrop & Main Sts. 1970 photo.
Blacksmith shop Hunt's Blacksmith Shop, Wellington & Lincoln Sts. (w. road scraper), 1901.
Wheeler Residence 1910 photograph, West St.
Old Tavern Main & Slocumb Sts. 1970 photo.
Old Luther Metcalf house Village St. Originally on the site of Village Inn.
Rev. David Sanford house Village St. No Date.
Robert Heavey House Sanford St., taken 1979.
Bresnahan House 56 Village St., no date.